Friday, December 2, 2011

Return

Journey in circles
seasons turn and then return
end at beginning

I have a studio, I am open for business.
Not, as it worked out, in Queen Anne. Rather, I found an opportunity to work somewhat closer to home, in Capitol Hill.
Specifically, I am going to be working at 419 E. Thomas St., above Analog Coffee.
This is an exciting opportunity for me, and I am looking forward to putting all my plans into action. More to the point, I am looking forward to the opportunity to start helping people, and spending more than a passing 15 minutes or a quick half hour with any given person. To having more control over my music, and the noise in my environment. To not having to interrupt my massage to give directions to the nearest bathroom, or where to pick up baggage, or where to find the next flight.
Which is not to say I will be quitting the day job any time soon. It has been good to me, and I have no intention of leaving. I just want a chance to do more, do stuff I simply am not able to do at the airport.
So.
I am open for appointments, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Tuesdays and Weekends coming soon, still working out the details of the space. Give me a call or drop me an email if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment