Monday, December 19, 2011

Introductory Special

Three for price of two
time on sale at a discount
rain leads to rainbows


The studio is ready, the table is set up and everything is in place. Now all I need are people to book time, come in, have a cup of tea and get awesome massage.
To encourage you to tell your friends, I am running an introductory special. When you and a friend each book a 90 minute massage, both of you pay the 60 minute rate. That's a total of Three Hours of Massage for two people, for only $65 each. And, as always, I take Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Pay cash, and get a $5 discount on each and every massage.
This offer applies also to outcall massage*. Have me come to your house with my table, for a massage for you and for a loved one, get two ninety minute massages, and pay the 60 minute rate.
The offer expires on March 21.


And!
I am starting a referral program. When you come to see me, take some of my special business cards. Sign and put your name on the back. Tell your friends to bring them with, when they come to see me. For every six cards with your name on them I get, you get a free 60 minute massage gift  card. Use it for yourself, or give it to a friend.

Thank you for coming by. Check me out on on Yelp, and see my website for more information. And as always, please call or email me with any questions you may have.
Stay Hydrated.
-Daiv

*$25 travel fee applies to all outcall massages.


1 comment: