Sunday, October 30, 2011

Progress

river in the sun
flows across the desert sands
reach for the ocean

I've not posted in a couple weeks, because there's been little to say. In a nutshell, little has changed.
The biggest part of the change is that I am now a part of the Kulshan College Practitioner Alliance. Which means, at some point, I will have a place to practice.
However, the space we are planning to share for our use is unfinished, so time and energy needs to be applied to making it presentable. As such, I have no idea when exactly I will be able to open there. In any case, though, it is a nice space down in Lower Queen Anne, close to bus lines and it has access to parking.
Details to follow.
And in the meantime, I will continue to work on working, looking for the way forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment