Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Have Table, Will Travel

Taking appointments
I will come and massage you
in the autumn night

I charge $65 for a sixty minute massage, $95 for a 90 minute massage, plus a flat $25 travel fee for outcall. I take Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
Some massage places do massage by the hour, which means 50 minutes, or less, of actual time on the table. I have no time for that. Your time is too valuable to shortchange it, and so when you schedule an hour massage with me, you get an hour massage from me. If you schedule for an hour and a half, then I will spend ninety minutes with you on my table, doing everything I can to address your concerns with my massage.
So email me or call me (at (206) 651 4214)) for an appointment.
Oh, and I give a $5 discount for cash rather than credit card.


No comments:

Post a Comment